Stripes Affair || Styling Stripes!

 


Welcome to "The Libra Style". Hey everyone, I am Dhwani. How are you all doing? I hope you had a relaxing & refreshing weekend! To abolish your Monday blues have a nice cup of Tea/Coffee & enjoy this post.

Today's post is all about stripes. Before we move forward a little disclaimer: Incase you wanna try munching nuts every time I say stripes, you will culminate with additional calories to your diet till the end of this post.😜

Anyways coming back to the topic "Stripes". I am quite sure that everyone has at least one striped item in their closet and if you don't, then I highly recommend that you should because stripes are just like potatoes, can go with anything and everything! For me stripes are the echelon when it comes to prints, they are classic yet bold and sophisticated. so let's get onboard.

Starting with the trickiest style "Stripes on Stripes". It sounds a little complicated but trust me after slipping into it, you will end up looking elegant or cute. To break the alliance add a pop of colour either in the form of a bag or belt or anything you prefer.

Proceeding further let's talk about "Wide spaced Vertical Stripes". They are a little arduous to style. The pessimistic space in between the stripes can smash your figure. So try throwing plain in bottom and stripe at top or vice versa. I tied a knot here, felt cute.


Let's take a glance at "Hairline Stripes". Name itself indicates the width of the stripes, they are as thin as hair. These family of stripes are very easy to style. Here I paired the striped skirt with plain white top and voila, ready to attend the meeting.

Towards the end have a look on the last but not the least "Statement Stripes". They are eye catching and loud. Here I have paired a  striped palazzo pant with plain tops. Haven't tried to Jazz this up as the stripes itself speaks a lot.

Ending this post with a reminder, fashion is all about you. Hope you liked this post.
 If you try any of the style, then do share the pictures. I would love to see them.

Will be back soon with my next blog. Till then, spread love everywhere you go.

Happy Blogging!

Post a Comment

3 Comments